Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Closing this Chapter

I have arrived in the United States. The flights went smoothly and were full of fun, quirky moments, tears, and some sleep.

My last week in Prague was wonderful! Spring weather came the last two days and I loved being out in the sunshine, exploring.

My Mladez gave me a going away party. It was wonderful to spend time with them all. We had yummy food, took a late night walk to Prague Castle and back, watched movies, and slept at the church. I was given meaningful gifts, hugs, and see you laters. I left one friend at the metro station and found myself crying all the way to Stacy's flat and talking to God in Czech. I must have been quite the sight!

On Sunday morning, I headed to the airport. The goodbyes were difficult but I know that I'll see everyone again someday either on this side or in heaven.

Thank you all so much for all your support and prayers during this adventure. I've learned a lot, seen God move in inspiring ways, and enjoyed walking with my Czech brothers and sisters for this season. Blessings to you all as you continue on your journeys!